10am to 5pm
16th Feb 2024 ,Friday
1st Mar 2024 ,Friday
17th May 2024 ,Friday
Skin Microneedling generates deliberate micro-wounds within the epidermis and dermis, while safeguarding the
stratum corneum. This stimulation prompts the body’s innate healing response, leading to improved product
absorption and the regulated synthesis of collagen and elastin. Microneedling offers flexibility and can be applied
to different areas of the body.
Throughout this course, you’ll acquire knowledge and training to proficiently and safely administer microneedling
treatments that address your patients’ specific concerns, indications, and contribute to overall skin rejuvenation.
● 1x Practical Training Day
● Online courses, workbooks & treatment documentation
● Support in purchasing devices and setting up
● Minimum Certificate III in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
● Infection Control Certificate & Skin Penetration License
● Public Liability Insurance (for post-training)
● Use SkinScope for skin analysis
● Identify skin types and conditions
● Recommend microneedling treatments with different devices
● Conduct successful pre and post-care consultations
● Understand the principles of healthy skin
● Explore cellular operations and their significance
● Become familiar with active ingredients and how to prescribe customized skin regimen
● Address and treatment for specific concerns like skin rejuvenation, pigmentation issues, vascular concerns,
stretch marks, and scarring
● Learn about wound healing stages and mechanisms
● Identify precise clinical goals in skin treatments
● Navigate when to proceed or pause treatments based on indications and contraindications
● Gain insights into effective pre-treatment preparation and post-treatment aftercare
● Perfect the art of client consultation for successful microneedling sessions
Select “Enrol Now” to begin your registration and for further instructions. After successful payment, you will receive immediate access to the online course component which needs to be completed before attending the hands-on session.
You will also be sent a Welcome Pack via email within 1-2 business days after enrolling into your preferred date, which will contain more info about the session. Please call 1300 217 032 during office hours if you need any assistance.enrol now
ASI provides a comprehensive learning pathway to become an all-rounded aesthetics practitioner through our online courses and hands-on training workshops.