10am to 5pm
Chemical Peels & Microderm | 9th Feb 2024 ,Friday
Chemical Peels & Microderm | 15th Mar 2024 ,Friday
Chemical Peels & Microderm | 31st May 2024 ,Friday
Skin Microneedling | 6th Feb 2024 ,Friday
Skin Microneedling | 1st Mar 2024 ,Friday
Skin Microneedling | 17th May 2024 ,Friday
This workshop will delve into the essential aspects of skincare, addressing applications both within
clinical settings and for at-home treatments. Participants will gain expertise in suggesting suitable
skincare solutions to help clients achieve their desired results.
The curriculum encompasses the selection and execution of popular facial peels, microdermabrasion,
microneedling and LED therapy procedures prevalent in the industry. The primary aim is to furnish
participants with the necessary skills and knowledge in skincare therapy, enabling them to address
common skin conditions and enhance overall cosmetic therapy outcomes.
● 2x Practical Training Days
● Online courses, workbooks & treatment documentation
● Support in purchasing devices and setting up
● Minimum Certificate III in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
● Infection Control Certificate & Skin Penetration License
● Public Liability Insurance (for post-training)
Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to:
● Utilize the SkinScope for comprehensive skin analysis.
● Differentiate between various skin types and conditions.
● Identify suitable treatment options for specific skin types.
● Recommend and perform chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling & LED therapies
● Demonstrate proficiency in conducting effective consultations, encompassing pre and post-care
Select “Enrol Now” to begin your registration and for further instructions. After successful payment, you will receive immediate access to the online course component which needs to be completed before attending the hands-on session.
You will also be sent a Welcome Pack via email within 1-2 business days after enrolling into your preferred date, which will contain more info about the session. Please call 1300 217 032 during office hours if you need any assistance.enrol now
ASI provides a comprehensive learning pathway to become an all-rounded aesthetics practitioner through our online courses and hands-on training workshops.