from 11am to 4pm.
8 June 2023 ,Thurs
13 July 2023 ,Thurs
17 Aug 2023 ,Thurs
14 Sept 2023 ,Thurs
Private sessions available by request. Inquire for more information and prices for private sessions.
Suitable for: Nurses, doctors and dentists- Must be already performing lip injections
Completed Foundation Injection Training and/or professionals who are already performing lip injections
Our Lips Masterclass is aimed at injectors wanting to level up and master the art of lip injections. You will become well-equipped in selecting and performing 4-5 techniques and using the appropriate products to achieve desired results. Gaining these skills will allow you to provide bespoke treatments to a wider variety of patient’s to suit their features and personal preferences.
Delegates will learn how to master and provide the following lip injection techniques:
● Natural Lips
● Russian Lips
● Mature Lips with cannula
● Difficult Lips
● Signature “Bespoke” Lips
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
● Become familiar with and understand the different trends for lip filler injections
● In-depth information and knowledge of approaching and treating lips
● Understand the aesthetics of lips and be aware of safe planes of injection
● Learn and understand specific key points of injection to create desired looks
● Use of different products and techniques to achieve desired results for your patient’s
● Understand patient selection, assessment and consent for successful consultations
● Assessing patient suitability and handling patients who are not suitable to these treatments
● Recognise the differences between the techniques and when to use them
● Learn how to safely perform 4-5 different techniques to achieve desired results
● Consult, assess and provide bespoke treatment plans for patients to enhance and suit their features
● Select appropriate techniques and products for your individual patient
● Real case studies and examples
Select “Enrol Now” to begin your registration and for further instructions. After successful payment, you will receive immediate access to the online course component which needs to be completed before attending the hands-on session.
You will also be sent a Welcome Pack via email within 1-2 business days after enrolling into your preferred date, which will contain more info about the session. Please call 1300 217 032 during office hours if you need any assistance.enrol now
ASI provides a comprehensive learning pathway to become an all-rounded aesthetics practitioner through our online courses and hands-on training workshops.